Having good credit is one of those things that you have which could be taken for granted. Are you looking to apply for different products with a financial institution? Then your credit history is one of the things that will pave the way for you. When you have outstanding bills and unpaid debts, it affects your credit and soon enough your good credit becomes bad, making it quite difficult for you to access loans, credit cards, mortgages and other products that are critical to your everyday life.
What is Credit Repair?
Credit repair refers to the process of improving a poor credit standing that could have resulted from any number of reasons such as late payments, bad debts and other things. Credit repair is sometimes as easy as correcting mistakes made by the agencies that provide the credit report such as Credit Karma. Other times, you may need credit repair help through no fault of yours like identity theft. In either case, if you have bad credit for any reason, then you should seek credit repair help.
Why do I need to fix my credit?
Credit repair isn’t just for people that are financially irresponsible or riddled with bad debts. There are many other reasons why an average American could need help with credit repair and we will be looking at some of the most common reasons why you may need help to fix your credit.
- Errors on your credit report – Credit Bureaus such as TransUnion are the ones that hold all the data that agencies like Credit Karma who provide credit reports. These bureaus are sometimes victims of human errors where the wrong information is pooled for a person. Did you know that the FTC discovered in 2013 that 25% of Americans had wrong information on their credit reports? Yes! It’s that big of a problem and most times you may have a mistake that is so severe that it could cause a financial institution to deny you of whatever you may be applying for on grounds of poor credit! These errors can cause as much as a 100-point deduction from your credit score and leave you seeking credit repair help.
- Identity Theft or Fraud – This is a situation where your personal information is compromised and used to take loans, credit cards and other financially sensitive activities. Given the rate of data compromise in the world, you can have your financial information illegally obtained from even your local grocery store. These fraud accounts opened using someone’s stolen identity can cause a serious damage to their credit score, needing them to seek credit repair relief.
- Divorce – this is another major reason why most people need credit repair. A divorce can mandate you to split marital indebtedness in which case, a partner with bad debts can rope you into their situation without your consent. Lenders do not want to know whether you are divorced or not and when there are unpaid obligations, your credit standing will be affected. Same applies to joint accounts opened during the time of the relationship and other payments like credit cards and recurrent utility bills. Make sure you cancel all joint accounts and credit cards when exiting a relationship mutually or via divorce so that you can maintain financial control of your life.
How we provide you with Credit Repair Relief
At Solid Ground Financials, we have certified and competent Financial Counselors that are experts in personal financial planning, consumer credit and debt management. Once you contact us to help you fix your credit, we will sit with you and understand the broad overview of your financial situation after which we will identify all the ways on how to fix your credit. This may involve contacting the credit bureau to update your credit report and remove inquiries or could require making a customized plan to pay off existing debts for removal from your credit report.
How can Solid Ground Financials fix my credit, you may ask? Here’s how our Credit Repair Program helps to get your credit back to where it should be. Our program does the following
- Remove inquiries or negative items from your credit file which will instantly increase your credit score and eligibility for financial products
- Help you understand how the credit scoring system operates and how to ensure that your credit score is always in good standing. Credit repair is not a one-time thing and you can maintain your credit standing by knowing what things to do.
- Assign a dedicated Personal Financial Counsellor to you who will work with you not only on how to fix your credit but also help with credit score.
- Provide you with a credit restoration education to increase your credit score and keep you in good standing in the future. We fix credit and set you up to stay that way going forward.
Our Credit Repair Program Works
Fixing your credit is not a one-day job and requires a dedicated program that rehabilitates your credit history, working from the past into the present. Our program takes about 90 – 180 days to totally provide you credit repair help by fixing your credit and updating your credit score. We work by getting your entire credit history usually the last seven years of reporting for all your credit cards, loans and other activities reported on your credit history. Our counselors go through the details with a fine comb and help you find items to delete from your report. What happens when you delete items from my report, you may ask again? We fix credit and increase your credit score by as much as 200 points. We also help you to dispute all errors and wrong entries that could cause damage to your credit score. The next step is then helping you with an effective debt management plan and debt relief with any existing credit card, personal loan, student loan or other pending obligations that may prevent you from getting the credit repair help that you need.
Repair Your Credit Today
There’s no time like the present to fix your credit and increase your credit score. Solid Ground Financial provides you with a well-crafted credit repair program that will help you restructure your credit standing in as little as 90 days! Our services are guaranteed to increase your credit score by an average of 90 points and up to 200 points in some cases. We not only fix your credit, we also empower you with all the tools that you will need to ensure that your past mistakes are not repeated in the future.
Having a better credit score makes you more attractive to anybody that wants to give you a credit facility such as credit card providers, home equity services, auto loan lenders and mortgage companies. A good credit repair program will also save you money by making you eligible for lower interest rates and saving you from potential late payment penalties.
Take control of your credit today and let us help with credit score improvement and set you on your way to achieving your financial goals.
Call us today at (877) 785 – 7817 or fill out the short form at the bottom of this page for a free consultation by a certified financial counselor.